Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sea World










So Seaworld has changed their kids area to a Sesame Street theme. Some of the characters do a little show and then go to an area where the kids can get hugs and pictures. Well Lilly LOVED this. Ever since we went to Disney Land a few months ago and she got to hug some Disney characters, she cant wait to get her arms around a stranger in a hot, heavy, furry animal suit.
My Best friend from St. George came to visit with her two sons. Gavin is A little younger than Lilly and they get along great, they had a blast playing in the water at Sea World, I only wish they lived closer.

2 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

That is great that Lilly will take pictures with the charaters. My kids, even Aysia who is now 8, won't even go close to them. I have wished for years that I had so pics like the ones you have of Lilly and Cookie Monster.

Demarcus Family said...

I wish we lived close too! They get along so good together!