Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's day.








So now that I'm a Mom I have to say one of the perks is Mother's day. I love getting spoiled and appreciated for all the hard work that comes along with motherhood, even if it is only one day a year.
My sweet husband made me an awesome breakfast, he even made it pretty for me. With my very favorite... BACON I can eat that stuff by the pound, which is why we don't eat it very often. Josh and the girls made me a cute homemade card, and I got to buy the pillows and curtains I wanted for our room, which are pretty girlie so it really was a gift from Josh.

Thanks honey for the Great day!!!

7 comments:

The Family Rasheed said...

I am inpressed with your breakfast!! The pillows and curtains are beautiful!

Demarcus Family said...

LOVE the curtains an pillows!

Heather said...

You scored!! Those curtains are so nice! You're right though, you are lucky because I have those "too girly" battles at my house too! LOL. Happy Mother's Day!! :)

tawnya said...

1. That breakfast looks amazing
2. The curtains are awesome!

3WimmerBoys said...

I LOVE the new pillows and curtains. Doesn't it just make you happy to love your bedroom? I can't believe how fancy Josh made your breakfast, that's awesome!

sherry said...

WOW! A bacon starfish, who knew the boy had it in him! Thanks for hosting the fam, you are awesome.

jessica said...

Love the curtains.