Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Paige's Birthday

So the little nugget has turned 2, and I can't believe how fast time goes by with the second. We had a little family Birthday and then had a small party at the park. Some of my favorite things about my little 2 year old Paigey:
Her new favorite word " Disgusting"
Her big blue eyes
Her love for "snacks" what would I do with out them.
Her love for her sister. She has to do everything big sister does including eating vegetables (got to love that)


Digging right in.




She LOVES Elmo!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Paige!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! I can't believe she's two already. Stop the clock!!

tawnya said...

I can't believe she's two!!

easyate said...

hello, everyone
This is one of the most incredible blogs Ive read in a very long time. Designer handbags, JORDANS The amount of information in here is stunning, like you practically wrote the book on the subject. Your blog is great for anyone who wants to understand this subject more. Great stuff; please keep it up!
Thanks
china wholesale