Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lilly and the tooth Fairy

So Lilly and I were sitting at the kitchen counter talking about the dentist because her little friend just had an appointment, and I started telling her that pretty soon she would need to see the dentist and have her teeth checked also. Some how we got on the topic of how our teeth grow in and how they fall out. I told her that some day her baby teeth would fall out and when they do the tooth fairy would come. Well you should have seen her face....her eyes wide, her mouth open, she wanted to know more. I told her that after her tooth falls out she can put it under her pillow and the then the tooth fairy will come, and then I said "do you know what she does?" instantly she eagerly responds with "What she does" Then I mentioned money would be left in place of her tooth and she could buy what she wanted with her tooth fairy money. Well she already has a list of things she plans to buy and was checking for loose teeth the whole day.

1 comment:

Demarcus Family said...

That is so cute! VERY cute Blog by the way :)