Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maren's Shower


















My good friend Maren is close to having her second baby and we wanted to have a very special shower for her since she has been such a wonderful friend to us. My very creative friend Amber and I were in charge of the planning, and with the help of some other great friends I think she was happy with the outcome.
We decided to have it in my backyard which was nice since we haven't been using it much, and it was a great excuse to get Josh back there to clean it up. Thanks to my catering mother-in-law we had an awesome dinner, which looked very professional. I rented a few belly up tables, linens, and We threw in some lights and decorations. Amber did some beautiful center pieces and made the coolest diaper cake gift for Maren, plus allowed me to take some credit for it. I think over all everything turned out really nice. So I wanted to share some pictures, and truly thank everyone who was offering and there to help.

3 comments:

Laura said...

YOur place lloked fabulous! It was a wonderful way to celebrate with Maren. Your backyard looked so great, it inspired me to come home and work on mine! Nice job!

The Family Rasheed said...

Wow, you guys did a great job! The decorations look awesome! I wish I could have been there!!!

Melanie said...

Everything looked great! You did a beautiful job. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there!