Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Turning 4

Lilly's Birthday with Family.

She loved her musical jewelery box, a great place for her " little things".

Paige upset she couldn't play with Lilly's new toys



Lilly had a combined birthday with her friend Carson at Pump it up. The kids had a blast a great place for a party.



The kids had to watch a safety video first, you would of thought they were watching their favorite Disney movie they were so glued to the T.V.




So I can't believe Lilly is already 4 where has the time gone. This year she had 2 party's one with family and one with friends. We're so lucky to have such good friends and family all close by. This last year Lilly has become such a fun little person to have around. She has had quite a big year with potty training, becoming a big sister, and starting preschool, all of which she has taken with stride. She is always singing, jumping, and telling stories we couldn't imagine a day with out hearing her sing " I Am A Child Of God" or saying " NO PAIGEY" or telling me "Relax Mom don't be ridiculous". I can't wait to see who she continues to become in the next year, hopefully it doesn't go by as fast as this one did.

7 comments:

jessica said...

What a cutie...and I love Paige's face. She is even cute when she is mad.

Kim W said...

Pump it Up is a great, easy party venue! I can't really believe she's 4. So sweet!

Heather said...

Lilly is such a fun girl! I'm so glad I got some snuggle time with her. Can't believe she's 4 already!

Chessa said...

Sorry we missed the party because we were out of town! And, Pump it Up is great for kids parties! I can completely understand wanting to have a spot for her own things...and I remember the meltdown that came from the younger one when gifts were off limits...wait, I still get that! :-)!

Kate said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I still remember Lilly and Carter playing together at Thanksgiving when they were just turning one. And Lilly racing Grandma with their walkers. :) She's such a beautiful girl!

Bryn said...

I love the quote of Lilly saying Relax! What a sweetie! 4 years old! The time goes by so fast! Happy Birthday Lilly!!!!

The Family Rasheed said...

Happy Birthday Lilly!! She is so cute and growing so fast!