Sunday, November 16, 2008

My talented Mom

My mom is in a contest check out her entry and vote if you can. http://www.famecast.com/contest/stage.php?sid=4&rid=1099&aid=10611&vid=15582&stw=1


So I'm posting a little tribute to my very talented Mom "Arlene Kole"and also trying to help her with her dream. She is a wonderful singer/ Song writer, she has devoted her life to music and has a true gift for it. As far back as I can remember music was always a part of my life, whether it be going to band rehearsals, listening to her play in the basement, traveling on the road with the band to gigs, or just caroling at Christmas, I've always admired what my Mom does.
My Mom has just completed her first Album called "One Day" which you can find on iTunes, and after raising 3 kids is now trying to persue her dream to have her music heard. She is an example to me, and has taught me that you should never give up on what you believe in, and never stop trying. If you have a moment listen to her music it comes from her heart and I know it will touch yours.

6 comments:

tawnya said...

Brandy, how fun! Is that you up on stage with her?

jessica said...

We listened. She is great!

ferntyler said...

she is great - I'm still trying to vote, but it keeps crashing my computer for some reason! I LOVE that picture of you singing up there with her - you both look like you are having so much fun.

Kim W said...

That is very cool! What a fun history that I didn't know about you. Best of luck to your mom!

Chessa said...

made myself an account and voted for Arlene! Good luck!

Bryn said...

That is really cool! Esp to see you two together doing it!