Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun with the girls

Marriot Beach resort.







As you can see I'm the only one NOT Italian!!!

Well all the stars were aligned this last weekend and I was able to meet up with some of my good friends from high school. I didn't think it was going to happen we were hit with the stomach flu, and weaning my little one from nursing has proved much harder than I thought, but I was able to get away. My friends and I have managed to stay in touch over the last 11 years, but this was the first time we were able to all get together in a long time. It's funny we all live fairly close to each other yet life seems to make it harder and harder to get together. We all met in Laguna beach, and had a chance to catch some sun at this beautiful resort next to the harbor. We ate, talked, and laughed harder than I've laughed in a long time....Thanks girls!!!

5 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I love little trips like that.

jessica said...

It's so nice to get away from everything for just a few moments sometimes.

tawnya said...

Oh man, I miss Laguna Beach!

ferntyler said...

I'm glad you were able to make it away - looks so fun!

The Family Rasheed said...

fun! I am jealous!