Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma came for a visit, which is always so nice especially since Grandma is a very busy lady. She stayed for 2 days so we kept her busy, and loved having her.
The first night we took her to our favorite Mexican restaurant. The carne asada tacos are awesome.
The next day we went to the Quail Botanical Gardens, I have never been there before it was actually really cool, and the kids loved it.



Then we made Grandma give the kids a bath, and read stories before bed.
The next day we spent the morning shopping thanks to my wonderful Tuesday babysitter Stacey, and she was off after lunch. We miss her already.


My Mom just got back from a trip to Canada and brought back a few souvenirs from my home land. If ever you want delicious chips you have to try Old Dutch..... Ketchup is my favorite.

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

I need to get one of those eh? towels (is it a towel?) for robie - just to torment him :) Looks like a fun time with grandma

jessica said...

I love when family comes to visit. What fun memories!

Tandy said...

Welcome to the piano!! And you always have such great jewelry. I was just writing on Laura's blog, saying how much I miss seeing everyone there!
love
Tandy