Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Piano lessons

Well I decided to finally take piano lessons this summer, I found a wonderful teacher, and realized how much I did not appreciate how difficult it is to play this amazing instrument. Not that I thought it would be easy or anything, I think I just thought it wouldn't take me like 2 weeks to learn " Happy birthday to you" with basically only one hand. With that said it's been a lot of fun, even if I never learn how to read or play something substantial.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kashi loved the designer bags that we gave her. chanel outlet She was sorely lured to check out the designer purses that they offered. She is insanely partial to leather bags, but it was slightly out of my budget. Ladies bags are a bit fashion dependent and using fashion bags needs a good taste. Clutch bags are now in vogue but Almost certainly that yearly fall we begins seeing larger formats coming back in trend. louis vuitton replica bags I am definitely going to buy bags online, since my last purchase was one of those box purses. fake louis vuitton I am seeking to get nice designer hobo bags for myself. Now that college is about to start, I also plan to check out laptop bags for girls! Stylish laptop bags are so cool! gucci replica Reported by users in Economic, 'Human needs are insatiable' and I am only human. dior replica Kashi truly loved her gifts and I so sure, the two of us should go ahead with your dream of opening a fashion boutique even as graduate!