Monday, October 13, 2008

"Happy Birthday to me"




So turning 31 has been a blast... I had a great birthday this year. I'm so fortunate to have so many fun, beautiful, caring friends to celebrate turning a year older with. Friday night was a girls night out we all went to the Hash House, which was awesome I had been thinking about their cream Italian sodas for a week, and it was everything I hoped it would be. We had mad portions of food and then headed out for some dessert at "pink Berry" . I stuffed myself silly and still came home and ate my Birthday brownies my dear friend Jessica made me. Of course the best part was the company.




Saturday was my actually birthday and my sweet husband did awesome in the present department. He picked out the cutest sweat shirt, and topped it off with a beautiful pair of earing's and matching necklace. I got to sleep in, breakfast made for me, we went furniture shopping, which is a gift in itself if you know how much my husband hates it. Then My wonderful in laws came over to babysit while we were invited to attend a Gala at the children's museum downtown. There was good food which we missed due to my 2nd born and her not wanting to go to sleep, but made it in time for a private concert with Pat Benatar..... an oldie but goody. Then we had some fabulous homemade doughnuts for dessert, and of course the night out with good friends and no kids.
Overall a fantastic Birthday weekend, I couldn't of asked for anything better.


My Husband's Present.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

You look beautiful Brandy! I'm glad you had a chance to celebrate. My husband will be incredibly jealous that you got to see Pat Benetar.

Chessa said...

Looks like you did get your birthday wish after all! You look great, too! Isn't it amazing what a difference going out without kids makes?

tawnya said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you all had such a good time! And your hair looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Happy happy Birthday! Sounds like good times! I am excited for your new kitchen!!!!

ferntyler said...

You look smokin hot on saturday (and on friday)! hello, pat benatar is sweet, i just love that it was a "gala".. awesome

The Family Rasheed said...

what a great b-day. nothing better than friends, food, and fun with your husband!!!