Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Paige's Birthday




I had to Show Lilly's one year Birthday you can see the much more crazed look on Paige's face when it comes to eating cake, and she actually was a lot cleaner too.


Well this post should of come a lot sooner since we did celebrate Paige's birthday on the first, but our little baby is now a whole year old. My has the time gone by fast, she has been walking for almost 2 months, she says multiple words, has 9 teeth, and her smile and baby blue's just brighten my world. As I know every Mom says this about their child "We are blessed to have her in our lives" So though I often say how I wish she were a little older, maybe a little better sleeper, and some times less curious, I'm trying to enjoy every moment because I do realize how fast it all goes by.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

7 comments:

ferntyler said...

She is so cute! She's quite accomplished at a year - walking, talking, causing trouble!

Chessa said...

Wish we could've been there...Happy Birthday to Paige! She's a cutie! And I love the polka-dot shirt.

Demarcus Family said...

what a cutie :)
I LOVE the crazed look :)

Laura said...

she is such a doll! her smile is contagious!

Kelsey said...

Hey Brandy, saw you on Leticia's blog, hope you don't mind I checked yours out!! Just wanted to say your girls are adorable!! Glad I saw you at the park, it's been FOREVER!! -Kelsey

Maddyn said...

I can't believe Paige is already 1.Paige looks just how Lilly looked when she ate cake,they were in the same position.

The Family Rasheed said...

Happy Birthday Paige! She is so sweet!