Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged

My friend Emily tagged me.

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. 2. List the rules on your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own. 4. Tag 6 bloggers to complete the meme.

Wow it's a little scary when you start thinking of some of your quirks. Mine aren't too exciting but here it goes.

1. If you don't already know I'm a total hypochondriac. Any pains or other weird things I'm probably assuming it's cancer. It's also worse when it comes to my kids I probably call the doctor a half a dozen times and that's just for a cold.


2. I still love and I'm embarrassed to say....but I still love "little House on the Prairie" I watch it all the time, and cry at almost every episode.


3. I'm a total sci-fi girl. I've seen almost every star trek growing up including " The next generation" for those of you who actually know what that is.



4. One of my favorite little treats to eat growing up was butter mixed with sugar. ( you can thank my dutch grandma for that one) All though I don't do it I could potentially eat a whole stick of butter wrapped in sugar.

5. I did 8 years of gymnastics, and can still walk on my hands around the house or yard.

6. I LOVE make-up, though it probably doesn't seem like it especially since I've had kids and don't wear a whole lot of it any more. I could spend hours in Sephora or at the MAC counter looking at every shade of lipstick and eye shadow.

I think most of my friends have also been tagged, so if you haven't done it yet, you need to embarrass yourself like me.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow Brandy. You're doing some serious blogging today! I enjoyed it all. I have to let you know that I am a closet "Little House" fan as well. When Ryan was a baby I used to watch it every day! I figured it was better than soaps.

Demarcus Family said...

Well, that was all 100% true! LOL You picked some good quirks!

tawnya said...

1. I'm a hypochondriac as well. Headache? Brain tumor. Cramp in the leg? Blood clot, of course. Isaac says that he's grateful that I'm still alive after having every type of cancer there is!

2. Never seen Little House...

3. And I miss Sephora. And MAC. Ordering online isn't the same...

Chessa said...

Little House is a staple show here...the kids love it....and it's crazy how having kids takes some of "you" away...put on that make up every day for the fun of it!!! I love walking by the MAC counter, too..just to look at the people who work there...hope all is well and the rest of your week has been better.

The Family Rasheed said...

Wow, that is cool about walking on your hands. I can only do that in the pool. Make-up is sooo fun. If I were still there I would love a trip to Sephora with you.

Kim W said...

I love reading these little things about you! I cry every time I watch "little house" too. I'm trying to get my kids hooked. They just look at me funny and change the channel. Ha!

The Bradley's said...

I want to see you walk on your hands, that's awesome.