Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Paige went as Dorothy but wouldn't carry the basket and her ruby slippers were too big. Still cute though.
We went to our friend Teri's neighborhood Halloween carnival, the kids had a great time.
Lilly's craft at her school Halloween party....she's quite good with a glue stick.

Our friends had a piƱata filled with treats...... I've never seen her so excited.


Halloween this year was so much fun. Lilly loved dressing up she couldn't stop talking about her Little red riding hood costume Grandma Sherry made. The week consisted of 2 Halloween carnivals, her first school Halloween party, our friends Halloween party, and then working the neighborhood trick or treating.

4 comments:

Demarcus Family said...

I LOVE Paige's costume. It is so weird to see her walking around, since I just saw her not long ago and she was like a baby. Now, she looks like a big girl!

Chessa said...

What darling costumes...I wish mine were still young enough to dress cute like that! I need to start getting creative again! My kids would rather have the money {wink}!

Melanie said...

Cutest red riding hood I've ever seen! Hope Paige is feeling better and you're all getting more sleep.

The Family Rasheed said...

The grils look so super cute! Isn't Halloween fun!