Sunday, November 2, 2008

Kids owies

Poor Paige on Halloween night she fell in her room and hit the frame of our futon with her mouth. I've never seen so much blood. Her gums are all cut up, so much so it keeps her up at night, but luckily her teeth were o.k. You can see her swollen lip which is nothing compared to what's underneath, needless to say not a picture she was willing to pose for.

Lilly also had an owie but not quite as severe, as a matter a fact we could barely even see it but we had a good laugh asking her to show us.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Hope Paige is okay. So sad when they get hurt.

After waving signs over the past two days, I'm convinced that lots of people had "owies" just like Lilly!! Seriously, that picture had Mike and I belly laughing!

Demarcus Family said...

::snort:: That was hilarious!

Chessa said...

Love Lilly's "expression"...that is classic! Owies are never fun to deal with, either...

tawnya said...

Oh, Brandy. That cracked me up!

Kim W said...

My daughter just saw the picture and asked, "What is she doing???" Ha! Too funny! It's cute when they are little like this!

The Family Rasheed said...

Um,completely Hillarious!!! Even Aqeel had a good laugh over Lilly's owie. I can't even see Paige's owie,but those mouth owies do bleed like crazy!

wer said...

Joke's on you... Lilly knows exactly what she's doing!
: ) I love her face in that pic. Poor Paige! I hope she gets better soon!

Byron said...

Don't we have a picture of Grandpa Konold showing us his "owie"? Josh knows what I'm talking about....

ferntyler said...

poor kids - and poor mom! i think lilly is just reflecting how you feel about all the pain in your house this week :)

jessica said...

Poor Paige! Lilly's owie is classic!