Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Dad's 50th

My Mom threw my Dad a 50th birthday party I think partly due to my insisting since we would be there to help with some of the party planning. Well when I suggested we do an Italian themed dinner little did I know my mom would be inviting 30 people to this dinner.
The day was crazy with cooking, decorating, and cleaning but the party was a success my Dad had a great time, every one LOVED the food, and hopefully he had a 50th he would remember.

Thanks to my friend Maren we had beautiful menu's.
As you can see my Dad was enjoying himself.
Yes those are bag pipes!!!
Lilly was in heaven since one of my parents friends decided to bring their dog. She sat there holding that dog for at least a half hour.
Josh did a caricature of my Dad for his birthday.

4 comments:

Demarcus Family said...

That looks so beautiful!
I LOVE that caricature. I had no idea Josh was so talented. :)

ferntyler said...

that looks so great! that menu turned out really cute and josh's caricature is awesome :)

Chessa said...

WOW! Your party throwing skills are awesome...I think you have a newfound career! Glad you had a fun night with family and friends....sounds like you needed one!

The Family Rasheed said...

Did you cook?? Your table setting looks really fancy! Your father looks to young to be 50!