Saturday, September 6, 2008


Josh and I went to the Radiohead concert last week for his birthday and all though I don't know most of their songs..... mostly because I don't get to listen to a lot of music these days, it was a really an awesome show.
I have to say it's also been some time since I have been to a concert like that, I cant remember when I've seen so many people smoking weed. I think a few more inhales and I would of been high myself. It was also interesting they way alcohol was creatively brought in with out security knowing. I was sitting in front of this group of four and Josh was talking to a friend of his, so I started just watching them. One of the guy's had binoculars on his neck, well as I'm watching him I see him hand his coke to his girlfriend, take the lenses off his binoculars, which then revealed 2 open flasks, he then proceeded to fill his coke with what I assume was hard liquor. Like I said "creative".
The music was amazing, the instrumental work was crazy, and I actaully really enjoyed the songs. Josh of course was in heaven he LOVES Radiohead, so this year was a good birthday.

5 comments:

The Bradley's said...

That's hilarious. I don't know how people even think up things like that. Happy Birthday Josh

The Family Rasheed said...

Wow, very creative smuggling! I have never been to a concert. It sounds like a lot of fun!

tawnya said...

That sounds similar to the smuggling that happened in my high school...

HeatherK said...

sounds like so much FUN!!! I wish I could talk Ryan into a concert.. he hates the crowds.. Happy Birthday Josh.. I hope we get to see you guys at Thanksgiving!!! your girls are so CUTE!!!

Bryn said...

I bet that was a good show! They are so incredible! It's pretty funny to see how resourceful people can be when it comes to liquor and drugs. Don't ask me how I know.....
Happy Birthday to Josh!!! Rock on!