Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why I'm not having any more kids!!!

So I was talking to my girlfriend about the horrible week I just had and how I don't think I could handle having any more kids, and she suggested I write it down. I asked why?? So I can remember what a terrible mother I am for saying I don't want any more? She said NO so you can remember WHY you don't want any more.
The reason our week was so bad was because Paige came down with what we believe to be the stomach flu. It started Tuesday night about 9:30pm and lasted until Thursday at around 1:00 in the morning. I didn't think it would ever end. To see my baby not even a year not be able to eat, sleep, or play was so sad. Now I know pretty much every kid gets the stomach flu at one point or another, but for me I have a tiny problem of worrying way to much and way to often. I honestly cant handle the stress. Paige is still having issues from this sickness and all I can do is continue to worry. I've decided as of this moment I can only handle worrying about 2 kids, I don't know what the 3rd would do to me as it is I think I've already taken 10 years off my life.

3 comments:

Chessa said...

Hang in there....it gets worse as they get older and you have to factor in everyday worry, but it is completely worth it...just love and spoil those two cuties you already have!

Laura said...

Hey but at least you're posting on your blog! You're an awesome Mom with good instincts. Your girls are very blessed to have you (and Josh)!

The Family Rasheed said...

All I can say is be careful of making that statement. I have said it two different times and have had 1.5 more children. I hope it's different for you, but it seems for me that whenever I tell the Lord I cannot handle any more He says, "Huh, we'll see..."